Showcasing the Pelgian luxury live aboard motor yacht Bringing you the very best dive experience that will enthrall and endure.
Wakatobi was created with the vision to deliver the ultimate dive experience and was established following an extensive search to identify the perfect location for a dive resort in terms of geography, climate, oceanic topography and marine biodiversity. To ensure its future we then created one of the world’s largest privately protected marine reserves. That gives you some idea of the extent to which we will go and the attention to detail that goes into every aspect of the Wakatobi experience.
Having identified the premier location, we developed a resort that, despite its remote position, offers a plenitude of facilities and comforts to make a dive trip, and all that surrounds it, an experience that you will cherish.
A secluded haven you won’t want to leave.
Whether you are diving or snorkeling among our vibrant protected coral reefs bristling with marine life, enjoying a rejuvenating spa, taking in a glorious sunset with your favorite cocktails at the jetty bar, or perhaps indulging in a romantic beach dinner, Wakatobi Dive Resort provides a unique and enriching experience for those seeking recreation, relaxation and privacy. It’s not unknown for there to be tears on the last day of a trip in Wakatobi – guests simply don't want to leave this little piece of heaven and return to the ‘real’ world.
Everyone's notion of a dream Wakatobi vacation differs. Our pricing allows you to decide which components are important to you, and that's what you buy. Simply select your Resort and/or Pelagian Yacht accommodation choices from our Vacation Packages; decide on your package duration and choose your flight dates; Add in the activity package you desire (typically, the number of activity days will be one day fewer than the overall number of nights of your stay (for example, a ten-night stay will have nine days of diving / snorkeling).
*Villa stays include:
• Butler (Private Resort Experience Manager)
• Private Guide (Private Dive/Snorkel Experience manager)
• One Fluo experience or test drive of Seacam/Canon 5D UW setup for two dives
All categories include:
• Delicious and varied gourmet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with care to cater to special diets
• VIP greeting & assistance upon your arrival in Bali
• Your resort accommodation
• Free WiFi high speed internet access via satellite
• In-room amenities such as minibar, coffee pot, towels, hair dryer and safe
• 24 hours tea / coffee / hot chocolate / drinking water, and daily snacks
• Aromatherapy bath products in all rooms
• Optional Village Tour on last day
3 x 70 minute guided boat dives / snorkels a day, on world-class protected reefs, and unlimited shore diving with shore-supervision, and taxi boat cover. House reef tender boat taxi service. (choose when and where you want to dive our famous house reef) Pelagian:
4 x 70 minute guided dives / snorkels from twin-engine tenders.
• Snacks, drinks and towels provided on the boats • Full porterage for dive / snorkel gear / cameras • Dive valet for rinsing and drying gear • A substantial contribution to the award winning conservation program
Private air charter includes:
• Round trip direct flight from Bali to Wakatobi’s private airstrip
• Full international luggage allowance, with resort credits available for travelling light
• Pre-flight VIP lounge access
• In-flight snack and hot/cold non-alcoholic beverages
• Transfer from airport to resort by boat
• Assistance with all check-in luggage right through to your room/cabin
Additional amenities in the resort to enhance your trip – our boutique & gift shop, the library, media room and the longhouse lounge.